Virat Kohli has a golden feather in his cap during the 3rd ODI match against England in Kolkata. This year was a great year when the bat got even better as he completed 1000 runs and was the fastest to do in the ODI’s in 17th inning breaking the record of AB de Villiers who completed 1000 runs in his 18th inning. Kohli only needs 20 runs to reach the miles which he achieved after came down to bat after Ajinkiya.
No doubt that Virat Kohli is the number one batsman in the format at present. If anybody has to judge Virat Kohli purely on ODI’s, he is pretty much untouchable, as he is on the urge of breaking the records of Sachin Tendulkar. Which are the records that he can break it early and which are under his grasp Here is the following list:
1. Captain Virat Kohli only needs 245 runs to be on the list of fastest 8000 runs.
2. Virat has only to score two more centuries to break the record o Ricky Pointing and be the second highest to score centuries.
3. To be in the format of fastest 10,000 runs, Captain Virat only needs to score 2245 runs in just 87 innings.
4. To score his best in ODI as an individual he has to break his record. His best score as an individual in 82 runs.
5. Virat Kohli needs only to score four hundred against Sri Lanka to get the tag of most hundreds scored against one team.
Virat Kohli has given his best, and as a captain has played very good series and aimed to break records in each field, he plays and challenges himself to set a new record altogether.
GOOD GOING CAPTAIN VIRAT!