Tiger Shroff, son of Jaggu Dada “Jackie Shroff”, might be sensation today, for his dance moves of course, but he used to be a normie too, like all of us, back in the early days when he was not a part of this Industry. He started off his career with the movie “Heropanti”. The trailer of the film received a lot of criticism because of Tiger’s look but as soon as the film released and it hit the theatre everyone was surprised and awestruck by his dance moves and his action sequences in the film. Anything can be achieved if a person is dedicated and works hard for it and he proved this.
“Today, he is considered to be amongst the best actors in the industry”, Nah, I wouldn’t say that. But he’s good, and there’s a lot he still has to learn. Here are some unseen photos of Tiger Shroff. We’ll show you some unseen pictures of Tiger Shroff that were taken before he became a star.
1. His real name is Jai Hemant Shroff and Tiger is his nickname.
2. Tiger is believed to have helped Aamir regain desirable physique for his film ‘Dhoom-3’.
3. The actor is reported to be vegetarian but he eats eggs and he never got inclined towards habits like boozing and smoking.
4. Tiger had taken special training in martial arts and gymnastics for three years before he starred in his debut film.
5. Tiger has won an award for ‘Best Debut’ for his film ‘Heropanti’.
As per sources, It is being said that Tiger will be seen next in the sequel to his hit film ‘Baghi’ which will be ‘Baghi-2’, and he will also be seen in Hollywood film Rambo’s official remake. Let’s all hope Baghi-2 to be better than one. I’m hoping that he’d improved his acting skills by now because just action and dance don’t make you an actor, you need to know how to act, too.