After many delays and researching, one of the India’s Richest man Mukesh Ambani launched his 4G LTE network, today he announced the commercial availability of Reliance Jio‘s mobile services. The services of Reliance Jio will start from 5th September offering free voice calls in everywhere in India.
Jio network is now called the largest 4G LTE deployment anywhere in the world, Ambani Said [mks_highlight color=”#eeee22″]”Jio’s 4G coverage is at the moment available in 18,000 cities and in 200,000 remote areas. The company also aims to extend the coverage to 90 percent of India’s population. India and Indians cannot afford to be left behind”[/mks_highlight]
Here is the Reliance Jio Complete Overview –
- Free voice calls anywhere in India + free roaming all over India.
- ₹50/GB for data.
- No Blackout days.
- View your bills realtime. Dont wait for end of month.
- Plans starting from ₹19 to ₹4999
- Complementary free subscription to all Jio apps and to all Jio users till 31st Dec 2017
- Jio connection available to all users starting 5th sept 2016 with free complimentary access to unlimited calls, sms, data till 31st Dec 2016.
- Students offer: Students with valid id will get 25% more data on every plans.
India is the second largest country in the terms of population. Some telecom networks offers cheap voice calls plans but the internet packs always remain expensive. Just because of high rates of data plans, a smartphone is where many Indian’s experience the internet for the first time. But Reliance Jio will give free voice calls and data, the tariff starts at Rs 50 for 1GB Internet which is almost 75% less price from leading telecom companies.
Here’s the list of data tariff plans of Reliance Jio –
This move to make voice calls free would be a big loss for three of India’s biggest carriers — Airtel, Vodafone and Idea. While Ambani was announcing Jio’s plans in Mumbai today. Even Airtel’s stock was down by as much as 9% today. Airtel has more than 200 million subscribers in India and is the country’s largest carrier.
Check out the video from the launch of Reliance Jio –
Reliance’s offering today is a big win for consumers, who have now more choices when it comes to purchasing voice and data services. As other rivals react to Jio’s offering, things will only get better for end users.