It is horrible even to imagine about a dead person waking up again. It’s like a horror movie or a TV serial. We have seen this kind of incidents in reel life as it is scripted but what if it happens in real life? It is shocking, isn’t it?
Same thing happened in Managudi Village in Karnataka. A 17-year-old boy was declared dead after getting treated in a private hospital as he was bitten by a street dog. The name of the boy is Kumar Marewad who was being taken for his funeral in Dharwad village; he surprised everyone by opening his eyes and moving his legs and hands. His family rushed to the hospital, and now he is being treated.
Kumar Marewas is in critical condition and is in private hospital. Last week, Kumar had a high fever, and he was taken to the hospital, doctors kept him on the ventilator and told his family that there are less chances of him to survive as the infection has spread in his body.
After doctors had said that there are less chances, Kumar’s family lost hope and took him home. Then they noticed that Kumar is not breathing and there is no body movement all of them declared him dead. His family and relatives started preparing for his funeral. Hardly they took his body to two kilometers from the village and Kumar rebounded back to his life and moved his legs and hands and started breathing fast. Soon they took him to the hospital on Gokul Road.
Dr. Mahesh Neelakhantannavar said: “Kumar is on the ventilator. We suspect he suffers from meningoencephalitis, an infection caused due to a dog bite.”
Kumar’s parents Ningappa and Manjula said: “Kumar stopped going to school after class IX to support us. He used to work as a construction labourer. His elder brother is physically challenged. We need support for his treatment.”