Aamir khan starring Dangal trailer has already released and it has caught many eyes. The first thing it did was surpassing Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt starring Dear Zindagi views on YouTube. This is just one thing about the movie, the other thing it did was all in the trailer. The trailer spoke about the position of women in Indian society and women empowerment. Apart from this, The star cast of the movie is just awesome.
After the launch of dangal trailer there is a new trend started on twitter Boycott Dangal with a hashtag on the start like #boycottdangal. This gave us the idea about this post. This trend of ‘Boycott Dangal’ started because of the comments made by Aamir khan few months back on rising intolerance in the nation. This was the reason for some people on why not to watch the movie. Now, we will give you 8 reason on why to watch the movie.
This post is all about the reasons that why you should not Boycott ‘Dangal’?
- The very first and important point is that the film is based about the Biopic of an Indian wrestler ‘Mahavir Singh Phogat’.
- The film is about women empowerment and development. The film show’s that how a women progresses in a male dominated sport.
- The film show’s us the condition and situation of women in rural area’s of our nation,.
- The script of the movie says that women are stronger than man.
- It teaches us that how a women can beat a male up in his own game. This shows that talent see’s no gender or it has no gender issues.
- You will be able to see Aamir khan’s two different phases of life in the movie. One as a young wrestler and another as a old retired and angry master.
- This movie will change the thinking of many fathers towards their daughters.
- It is not same as sultan, it is a different movie and it is on a different level as it is a Biopic.
People are also trying to Boycott this movie by saying that it is an Aamir khan movie and people are still mad on him about his comment upon the country being intolerant. Aamir khan is a celebrity and a social figure so he should give out right message in front of the audience and his fan’s. According to me he did not even condemned URI attack and he had no opinion of his own on Pakistani artist ban.
The biopic is upon a wrestler and his family and he is an INDIAN. Humanity is what matters according to me. Caste, religion, race, language etc. all vanishes away when the topic is about patriotism. According to me on should go and watch the movie.