On 1 February 2017, the financial budget of the country was going to announce in the House of Parliament. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the Union Budget 2017-2018 this is his fourth annual budget. This year’s budget is said to be a budget for the lower and poor class people of our society. A budget for all the classes and sections of India.
Here are all the main things you need to know about this year’s change in Financial Budget.
1. Your income is going to come to your pockets-Income Tax rate cut to 5 pc for individuals having income between Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh.
2. Cigarettes, pan masala, cigar, cheroots, bidis, chewing tobacco all if this is going to cost you much more for the next one year.
3. Railway tickets getting cheap one good news for all the middle-class people get an e-ticket for much lesser than expected.
4. The budget after demonetization is going to help you from paying extra taxes in your food outlets, restaurants,
5. While one side the cigarette smoking get expensive the other end your solar energy panels and equipment get cheaper so that fuel is saved.
6. Our agricultural sector is expected to grow by 4.1 percentage after this fiscal budget and the monthly budget of the global economy.
7. Two new AIIMSto be inaugurated this year in the states Gujarat and Jharkhand.
8. Your knee problem is at relief- More than 500 stations to get lifts and escalators according to FM Jaitley.
9. Rise in the price of Cashewnuts (roasted and salted).
10. GST does not have a much impact on the economy no rise in the price of grains as assumed by the people.
PM Narendra Modi promises the budget to be for all the people from the upper to lower class people. The year ahead has to be a dynamic one with this budget after demonetization. While the farmers are going to be provided with agricultural facilities and the IT industry takes a rise up considering the infrastructure of the country.