Media Culture Publishing Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “The Logical Indian” / “We” / “Us” / “Our”) a company incorporated under the laws of India is deeply committed to strict ethics policy that ensures our editorial independence and the integrity of our journalism.
Here are the guidelines in our code of conduct:
- We do not accept preconditions for coverage of a story that requires us to say certain things.
- We do not give subjects of our reporting the ability to preview or approve interview questions, nor do we allow them to review our stories before we publish.
- We do not allow reporters to cover people or companies where they have a personal conflict.
- We do not personally invest in companies we cover.
- We do not accept discounts or gifts in return for any type of endorsement.
- We seek both sides of the story by providing an opportunity for those subject to negative accusations.