Sponsored Ad

--------------------------------

DEEPIKA PADUKONE IS NOW FACE OF VISTARA AIRLINES

Vistara Airlines recently announced with their twtter handler that Deepika Padukone is their Brand Ambassader. Vistara, whose 51 per cent stake in owned by Tata Sons and the rest 49 per cent by Singapore Airlines, did not disclose other details such as the contract period and fee that it would pay to the actress.This is the second time Deepika will be performing the brand ambassador’s role for an airline as earlier in 2007, she was roped in for the same by the erstwhile Kingfisher Airlines.

Vistara had commenced operations in January last year.

“We believe the journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. Our new brand campaign with Deepika Padukone highlights the unique feeling of flying Vistara,” Vistara CEO Phee Teik Yeoh said.

The New Delhi-based Vistara currently operates 475 flights per week with a fleet of 11 Airbus A320 planes.

“It is a matter of great pride for me to be associated with Vistara, a brand that carries the lineage of Tata and Singapore Airlines,” Deepika said on her appointment.

This is not the first time that an airline has launched a campaign with an actress. Airlines across the world are using actresses to promote their brand. While Nicole Kidman is the face of Emirates, Katrina Kaif in the past, has endorsed Etihad. Deepika Padukone had earlier endorsed Kingfisher Airlines.

(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)