This is probably not a very good news for Ankita Lokhande fans but in a recent incident Ankita suffered burns on her hands and her neck as her bedroom caught fire from a candle she’d lit. Ankita Lokhande had a narrow escape from what could have been a major fire tragedy.
Ankita confirmed the reports of fire in her bedroom while talking to SpotBoyE. She said, [mks_highlight color=”#eeee22″]“I had lit an aroma candle in my room. I don’t know how my curtain caught fire and before I knew my bedroom was on fire. I tried a lot to get the fire in control but in the process, I burnt both my hands and neck.”[/mks_highlight]
[mks_highlight color=”#eeee22″]”Thank God that my face was not burnt! And you know what! Right outside my bedroom balcony, I had 4 gas cylinders, I shudder to think what would have happened if…,”[/mks_highlight]
She stopped and then after a long pause she added, [mks_highlight color=”#eeee22″]”I guess my good karma saved me from a major disaster.”[/mks_highlight]
Ankita Lokhande also added: [mks_highlight color=”#eeee22″]“Right now I’m recovering, the wounds are healing but I have to be very careful as they can’t rub against my clothes or any objects. It hurts and it hurts a lot. My bedroom is a wreck and the repairs are on.”[/mks_highlight]
Yes Ankita Lokhande we really believe in Good Karma, We wish You speedy recovery!
Cover Image Source – Lokhandeankita Instagram