Mumbai! The city of dreams. Living in Mumbai is related to everything from eating vada pav to Bollywood gossips to cells to Ambanis. If you tell people that you have not met any of the celebrities staying for years, they will lose interest in you and just go away ignoring you. They think that all Mumbaikar is free to do whatever they want and they hang out with celebs on Marine Drive. If you stay in Mumbai since birth you ill be asked questions.
1. How many Celebrities have you met?
Hmmmmm….Let me think…None!
2. You must be having the Indian Burger ‘Vada Pav’ every day, right?
3. Will people stare if I wear Shorts and roam about?
They will, but its ok you can wear you glares and ignore them.
4. This city of Dreams never sleeps right?
5. I want to watch the shooting of a film, and Please tell me Where can I go?
I don’t know….may be…..
6. How do so many people fit in one compartment of the train?
Just wait for evening and then see.
7. So your wear things which you pick up from the roadside stalls?
Hello, girl, I pay for it
8. What’s cutting?
Let’s share a cup of tea.
Mumbai life is the best, and everyone should come and experience it. This is known as you will get a place to eat but you will get the place to stay. People who come to Mumbai don’t want to go back home and enjoy their life.