1. Obsession with the letter “K” – Karan believed that letter ‘K’ will bring him success he was very superstitious about the fact that he always wanted his movies to start with the alphabet ‘K’ as he thought that it was lucky for him. He tried his luck with the alphabet “K” for his movies “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”, “Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna”, among others.
2. Karan can speak French – What many people do not know about Karan Johar is that he has a degree in French! People know him for his fluent speaking skills and this explains why! French itself is a hard language to learn and knowing French is…wow! How surprising is that?
3. Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bacchhan & Karan Johar are childhood friends – As kids Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bacchhan used to go to Dance class together and had a dance trio who used to perform in each others birthday parties as a kid.
4. Karan Johar is a mumma’s boy – The man who makes all the mom’s of the world cry by his emotional scenes in the films, himself is a mummy’s boy. It is often seen that Hiroo Johar is the person for whom the heart of KJo throbs the most. He has even stated that he might give up marrying a girl just for the sake of his mother. And as said, we also see him do so in the near past.
5. Karan is one of the most active Twitter users – Karan is 24*7 active on twitter and has an amazing following. Karan has introduced many celebs, including his best friend Shah Rukh Khan to the world of micro-blogging. He has 6.24 million followers on Twitter.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 5, 2016
6. Karan has worked as a Costume Designer – Karan has also worked as a costume designer for Shah Rukh for his films “DDLJ”, “Dil To Pagal Hai”, “Duplicate”, “Mohabbatein”, “Main Hoon Na”, “Veer-Zaara”, “Om Shanti Om”, among others.