Women like knowing about the existing fashion trends, gossips and everything happening around them. But they fail at knowing a…
By Administratorin Women's Health on June 20, 2017
Women like knowing about the existing fashion trends, gossips and everything happening around them. But they fail at knowing a lot about their own health. Don’t you find it relevant to be updated about the health-related facts? In this busy life, we often neglect our health and well being. Here are 10 health related facts you didn’t know about!
1. A woman is two times more vulnerable to depression than a man.It has been more evident that women are emotionally weaker than men.
2. A woman who smokes 1.5 times more likely to suffer from lung cancer than a man who smokes, and even if you don’t smoke, you are more likely to suffer from lung cancer than a man.
3. A woman’s heart beats faster than men.YES! A woman’s heart beats way faster than a man’s heart!
4. A woman has more taste buds than a man. The reason why we cook tasty foods as in to satisfy our taste buds.
5. Women are more vulnerable to heart diseases, and most of the women die due to heart diseases, and tall women are more vulnerable to cancer.
6. Women spend over 4 years of their life menstruating! Isn’t it a real long time?
7. Your one breast is always bigger than the other! You can never have equal breasts.
Happy Reading! Tag your friends and let them know as well 🙂